GBA PoKeMoN Emulator
Download GBA Pokemon Game Emulator
The BEST emulator for playing GBA Pokemon games is VBALink Advance.
VBA Link is a direct descendant of Visual Boy Advance which lacked one major features - Multiplayer link cable support for trading Pokemon. All Pokemon games on VBALink run at full speed with sound even on an old Celeron 900 Mhz., so if you have a similar or faster PC you shouldn't have any problem. VBALink even has ZIP file support inherited from Visual Boy Advance meaning you do not need to unzip your ROMs before playing. VBALink just like a real Gameboy Advance can play original Gameboy and GB Color games but Linking will work only for GBA titles.
VBALink GBA Emulator
Best emulator for trading GBA Pokemon
About VBALink GBA Multiplayer Emu VBALink 1.72.
- Start two VBALink windows and uncheck "pause when inactive" option in the menu.
- Set controls for each VBALink emulator window.
- Load both Pokemon rom and your savegame.
- Talk to a cable-club-lady to establish a link. Then got to the trade center and trade your pokemon.
- When finished, close the screen showing a list of your pokemon so you can see your char sitting in the trade centre.
- Open the in-game start-menue and choose "reset". After the game finished loading, choose "continue".
- Now you should be standing in the Pokemon center next to the cable-club-lady and you should have the pokemon you just traded.
Best Emulator for Ruby and Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGreen and Emerald PoKeMoN games • Download VBALink Windows, iOS, Android and Mac compatible GBA emulators.
Download VBALink - GBA Pokemon Emulator • Download VBALink GBA emu.
Gameboy Advance - flash card support site.
Nintendo Gameboy (GB) and GB Color (GBC) games:
|FireRed and LeafGreen GBA|
|Pokémon Emerald GBA|
|Misterious Dungeon: Red Rescue Team|
|Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire GBA|
|Nintendo DSi Black Version DeSmuME|
|Nintendo DS Lite White Version No$GBA|